Gene Simmons from KISS goes to national television in America to stand up for Israel!
Via: The Israel Project
But there is a solution. Seth M. Siegel, American entrepreneur, activist, and writer of the New York and LA Times bestselling book, “Let There Be Water,” says that countries all over the world can learn from Israel’s own experience in overcoming water scarcity.
Israel, a tiny country that’s 60% desert, has transformed from water-parched to a net water-producing country and became a world leader in sustainable water technologies and management.
WATCH as Seth dives into how Israel’s experience in water can help save our thirsty planet.
Egyptian Sharif Gaber’s video explains how logic ended his hate of Israel and his devotion to Islam –
“…In 50 years, what did Israel manage to do? Doubled its population up to ten times. Its agricultural production has expanded 16 times. Its industrial production has expanded 50 times. Its use of water has decreased by 10 percent… The percentage of Israelis engaged in scientific and technological inquiry, and the amount spent on research and development, is the second highest in the world… Israel is the fifth most clean tech country in the world… Israel was ranked 2nd in space sciences… Israel is the best country for women in the Middle East…”
If can’t see English subtitle, click on the ‘CC’ icon.
9. Israelis consume the third most amount of vegetables and sweets in the world.
8. Israel was the first country to ban underweight models.
7. Israel won the Eurovision song competition three times. The last time they won, they were represented by a transgender pop star, Dana International.
6. The Mount of Olives in Jerusalem is the oldest, continually used cemetery in the world.
5. The first antivirus software for computers was created in Israel in 1979. Voicemail technology was developed in Israel. Motorola developed the cell phone in Israel.
4. Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed in Israel by Microsoft.
3. Israel is the only country in the Middle East where women enjoy full political rights.
2. The Dead Sea in Israel is the lowest point on earth, at 1,315 feet below sea level at its lowest point.
1. Israel has the highest average living standards in the Middle East. The per capita income in 2000 was over $17,500, exceeding that of the UK.
This is Israel: a fast-paced view of a fast-paced nation, that also knows how to relax and have fun. Blessed with beautiful landscapes, life in Israel is jam-packed with energizing events, cutting-edge technologies and exciting people. From parties to prayers, beaches to bicycles, visitors to Israel can look forward to an unforgettable experience… and great food.
Via: Israel on Youtube
Tikkun Olam Make-a-thon (TOM), is a global community of makers that want to make the world a better place.
This initiative aims to develop products that answer challenges presented by real people and aim for the needs of those in extreme poverty in developing and developed countries.
Technion-Israel Institute of Technology is a global community. In this video students and President Prof. Peretz Lavie send you Shana Tova New Year greetings in 14 different languages.
Technion is the place where dreams come true.
The accelerating cyber revolution of recent years altered the world we live in, with ever changing threats and opportunities flowing between the physical domain we were born to and the virtual realm we created. All of that has inevitably inspired the introduction of innovative concepts, products and services in a variety of technological fields.
Successful adaptation to these rapid dynamics makes it essential to be vigilant in the face of constantly evolving challenges and solutions.
Israel stands in the forefront of the cyber security world and is a world leader in R&D in the field.
Israel hosts a number of International Exhibitions & Conferences for Cyber Solutions, and brings together leading multi-national companies, hundreds of start-ups, private and corporate investors, venture capital firms and experts.
As a technology and business driven country Israel has joined the world cyber community in its study and pursuit of groundbreaking cyber defense solutions for numerous sectors and their unique needs.