Egyptian Sharif Gaber’s video explains how logic ended his hate of Israel and his devotion to Islam –
“…In 50 years, what did Israel manage to do? Doubled its population up to ten times. Its agricultural production has expanded 16 times. Its industrial production has expanded 50 times. Its use of water has decreased by 10 percent… The percentage of Israelis engaged in scientific and technological inquiry, and the amount spent on research and development, is the second highest in the world… Israel is the fifth most clean tech country in the world… Israel was ranked 2nd in space sciences… Israel is the best country for women in the Middle East…”
If can’t see English subtitle, click on the ‘CC’ icon.
9. Israelis consume the third most amount of vegetables and sweets in the world.
8. Israel was the first country to ban underweight models.
7. Israel won the Eurovision song competition three times. The last time they won, they were represented by a transgender pop star, Dana International.
6. The Mount of Olives in Jerusalem is the oldest, continually used cemetery in the world.
5. The first antivirus software for computers was created in Israel in 1979. Voicemail technology was developed in Israel. Motorola developed the cell phone in Israel.
4. Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed in Israel by Microsoft.
3. Israel is the only country in the Middle East where women enjoy full political rights.
2. The Dead Sea in Israel is the lowest point on earth, at 1,315 feet below sea level at its lowest point.
1. Israel has the highest average living standards in the Middle East. The per capita income in 2000 was over $17,500, exceeding that of the UK.